We may collect personal data from you when you make a purchase on our website, correspond with us by post, email or telephone, create an account for the subscription service on our website or request information from us. We may also automatically collect technical and usage data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns when you interact with our website. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
If you do not provide certain information when requested, we may not be able to fulfil our obligations to you or respond to your requests, thereby preventing us from providing you with the highest level of service possible.
The personal data about you that we may collect, store and use include:
– general information and contact details, such as name, gender, personal identity number, phone number, email address, address and other contact details;
– financial information, such as bank information, credit information and payment history;
– marketing and communications data, such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us, user account details to our subscription service, correspondence data when contacting customer service and other communication/subscription preferences;
– usage data such as information about how you use our website and shopping history.
We may use your personal data to:
– administer and fulfil our contractual and legal obligations to you.
– comply with our legal and reporting obligations, such as warranty claims, book keeping regulations and reporting to tax authorities as well as other supervisory authorities.
– respond to your inquires and requests.
– establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
Processing of your personal data not based on a legal or contractual requirement will be based on our legitimate interests to:
– provide you with marketing communications and other publications (by post or by email or SMS or similar technology) relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you such as general information and newsletters.
– use data analytics to study how visitors use our website and to improve our website.
– manage our everyday business needs.
We may use profiling in order to provide you with customized marketing offers.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
– to our service providers who may only process the personal data on our behalf.
– to the extent that we are required to do so by law.
– in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
– in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
We will take adequate security measures to prevent any accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
We will only save your personal data as long as necessary in order for us to achieve the purpose it was collected for.
Alkeback Selected AB
Olof Palmes gata 20D
111 37 Stockholm, Sweden
Phone: +46 708-203160